I have just released abp-sam-nestjs: an aws-blueprint example for a NestJS based API using AWS Serverless Application Module (SAM).
- DynamoDB local with tools to create table(s) and load data.
- Local dev server with hot-reload (quicker developer iterations than
- Simulate API Gateway -> Lambda locally via
sam local start-api. Talks to DynamoDB local via docker-compose.
- Multi-stage CI/CD via CodePipeline. Convention over configuration, designed for teams and feature branches.
- Straight forward environment variable configuration. Supports pulling from SSM Parameter store when running in AWS.
- Realtime CodePipeline source pulls via GitHub webhook.
Kick the tires and give feedback or submit a PR!