Today I’m releasing a new AWS Blueprint for Angular: abp-angular.
Getting Angular running locally is simple. Building and deploying an Angular app in a multi-stage environment, behind a CDN, with no servers and with free HTTPS support is a bit tricky. abp-angular does all the heavy lifting of tying these pieces together in an easy to use CodePipeline powered by CloudFormation.
Here are a few of the features:
- Multi-stage, feature branch, CI/CD driven via CodePipeline and Codebuild
- Angular assets gzipped & CDN cached and hosted from S3 origin – supporting Angular routing
- Maintenance free HTTPS via ACM
- Root domain apex support with redirection
- Local HTTPS support via ngrok
- Node module vendoring (aka commit
node_modules) with yarn autoclean
- Event driven github code pulls via webhook
Check it out and let me know what you think with a tweet to @rynop